Tuesday 27 September 2016

Day 134 to Bush Camp, Turkey, 144km, 11,010 to date, 1454m up,  280m end. 

A bit easier day, although a hard afternoon as the wind was against and I had a problem with my gear shifter and had only 3 gears.  I figured out the shifting problem in the evening, a bunch of dirt and dust in the handlebar shift mechanism, which I managed to clean, all happy.

Tomorrow will be day 7 of 7 in a row, then a rest day, I need the rest day.  We will be in a town called Amasya, I hear the Hamam (turkish bath/massage/sandpaper) calling me.


Beautiful countryside today, some pics:





We have been seeing these public water fountains all the way across Asia.  Usually fed by a spring or a tap into the water table.


The end is in sight, well almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment