Friday 16 September 2016

Day 117 to Takestan, Iran, 56km, 9,522 to date, 183m up,  1140m end. 

We were bused out of Tehran, hence only rode a short partial day.  Flat and easy ride.  

I’m really enjoying riding through the chaos of the towns.  It is obvious that when people are driving here, they are totally focused on driving. They are aggressive, but also very polite - it is like ..I’ll let you do your thing, you let me do my thing.. type of attitude. Once one becomes used to the very close quarters and the effective “no rules”, the riding is really quite fun.

After several attempts, I realized that access to my blog was being blocked by the Iranian censors, even using a VPN they figured it out and blocked it.  This is the “…you are not allowed to go to this website message…:


No comments:

Post a Comment