Monday 9 May 2016

Last minute prep...

I'm in last minute panic mode with all that I need to do so I can leave.  The packing has now started.

My intention is to post fairly frequently, but there will be periods, normally not more than a week where I will not have internet access to post.

They have changed the route this year, replacing the 4,300kms that I did last time with the start now in Beijing, going NW across the Gobi Desert, across Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan then connecting with the route from last time at Sary Tash.  See following picture.


In case any of you don't know, if you click on the picture you will see the hi-res version of the picture.

OK, I've proved that I can still post to my blog, so now back to prep'ing and packing.

...Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment